Thursday, July 31, 2014

Meet Hunter

I guess I will come back to weddings because today I want to introduce you to my first of three grandsons :-)

Now I knew I would love being a Nana and love my grandchildren BUT Hunter taught me just how much I would love them.  He will be two in October and is quite a lil character!
The dramatic picture is when I asked him, "what do the babies on the bus say" and the bottom is his pleasure at doing such a good job showing me what they say.  He is very photogenic and quite the ham.

Hunter if full of wonder and curiosity - strong willed and full of adventure.  We had the pleasure of having the Glenn's at our house for 10 days before they left for London.  Hunter made good friends with our cat Sushi and calls us on his ipad and often just wants to see her.

How does a 2 year old get an ipad? Well if your  long distance Nana you buy him one so he will call you!  Which I did and he does.  Just this morning we visited while he was having lunch and I was having coffee.  Perfect way to start the day.

Stay tuned to meet my two other amazing grandsons!

Pam



1 comment:

boymom_4_sho said...

We'll I think he is the best little almost 2 year old around (not that i am biased at all) ;-)